[GPSCC-chat] Differing Chemical Attack Stories

Drew RainbeauFriend at rRiseUp.net
Tue Sep 3 07:39:28 PDT 2013

The U.S. government is an extremely untrustworthy news source (mostly disinformation and propaganda exclusives) but more than that it and it's many official and unofficial organs and allies (such as Israel) must be seen as the prime suspects for perpetrating any such crimes against humanity as pretexts for more empire building activity. All hail Emperor Obama! (Let's see, who was it who had a Nobel Peace Prize thrust upon him a few years back? Maybe he should put the medal on one of those drones to be delivered to Assad Dr. Strangelove-style).

Green is humanitarian!

Drew