[GPSCC-chat] Move-On Vote on what to do about Syria

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 22:36:28 PDT 2013

FYI:  Move-On is undecided on what to do about Syria. Cast your vote! (see below)

John Thielking

**OFFICIAL VOTE**
Dear MoveOn member,
We need your help making an important decision.
President Obama has asked Congress to authorize the use of military force in Syria in response to recent reports of a chemical
weapons attack by the government there.1
Because MoveOn isits members, the stance MoveOn takes on this issue will be decided by MoveOn members.
Should MoveOn support or oppose the congressional authorization to use military force in Syria?
Click here to cast your vote:

http://civic.moveon.org/Syriasurvey_support_or_oppose.html?id=74322-19201140-yuWeBVx&t=1

Voting starts now and will go
through 10:00 a.m. ET tomorrow. The more people who participate, the better the decision will be—so please take
a moment to vote now by clicking here:
http://civic.moveon.org/Syriasurvey_support_or_oppose.html?id=74322-19201140-yuWeBVx&t=2

Thanks for all you do.

–Anna, Mark, Susannah, Linda,
and the rest of the team
Source:
1. "Obama says U.S. will take military action against Syria, pending Congress's approval," The Washington Post,
August 31, 2013
http://www.moveon.org/r/?r=293097&id=74322-19201140-yuWeBVx&t=3
Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no
corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff
ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.
 This email was sent to John Thielking on September 3, 2013. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.