[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Thanks for signing the petition: Tell Congress: Don't Bomb Syria

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 22:05:37 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Causes <no-reply at causesmail.com>
To: John Thielking <pagesincolor at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 9:50 PM
Subject: Thanks for signing the petition: Tell Congress: Don't Bomb Syria

Hi John,
Thank you for signing the petition.
With your signature, you've joined
4,070 supporters
of Tell Congress: Don't Bomb Syria.
Change happens when we work together. Your
signature can turn into many more by getting your
friends involved too:
Invite Friends
You can also share this personalized link with friends and family:
https://www.causes.com/actions/1759683-tell-congress-dont-bomb-syria?recruiter_id=150785796
You'll be able to see the friends you've recruited on the campaign page.
Keep up the good work,
The Causes Team

Address: Causes, 88 Kearny St, Suite 2100, San Francisco, CA 94108 United States | Privacy Policy
Don't want to receive emails like this? Block messages about this campaign  •  Manage my email settings