[GPSCC-chat] holiday peace fair

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 9 18:18:58 PDT 2013

A Green Party representative is needed for the planning
meetings of the organisers of the Holiday Peace Fair.

A volunteer is needed.
Neither Caroline nor Jim are available.

Please post your intent to attend the panning meeting
this coming Thursday evening at the Peace Center.

Here is an excerpt from the announcement of the meeting:

We will have the first 2013 Holiday Peace Fair planning and
decision meeting on Thursday, September 19, 5:30-7:00 PM
at the San Jose Peace and Justice Center, 48 South 7th Street
(1/2 block north of San Jose State University).

We hope that your organization is planning to participate this year
and that you have received word that the 2013 HPF will not be on
the traditional first Saturday of December but rather on Saturday,
December 14 -- at the Campbell United Methodist Church,
sponsored by the CUMC Church & Society Committee.

We realize this is late notice but we hope someone from your
organization can attend. Please reply via email or call to let us
know who will be representing your organization at this and/or
the other two HPF planning meetings, which will probably also
be on weekday evenings.