[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-forum] Protest Jerry Brown Getting

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Sep 24 08:23:42 PDT 2013

Drew, Thanks for forwarding this, but I expect that Gov Moonbeam does
not care.  The Blue Green Alliance is primarily Labor Union sponsored
(10 labor unions helped found it) and all they are interested in is
jobs.  Since CEQA slows down growth, in their eyes, it slows down jobs.

Check this from greenbiz.com...

When it comes to issues of environmental protection, the unions backing
Democrats are no better than the corporations backing Republicans.

Note union accomplishments.  Teamsters support drilling in the Alaskan
National Wildlife Refuge.  Unite Here wants to privatize services in
National Parks.  The AFL-CIO supports the Keystone-XL Pipeline.  They
are not Earth's  friends

On 9/24/2013 6:18 AM, Drew wrote:

> [...]

"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/