[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-grow] Rodriguez for Governor Campaign Update

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Fri Sep 27 17:57:14 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
From: Edy Alvarez <valleycollegegreens at msn.com>
Sent: Fri Sep 27 17:48:20 PDT 2013
To: "gpca-grow at cagreens.org" <gpca-grow at cagreens.org>
Subject: [gpca-grow] Rodriguez for Governor Campaign Update

Here's a small blurb I posted on our "official" campaign page:

UPDATE FROM THE CAMPAIGN:

 Luis has been busy these last few weeks finishing up his previous commitments to non-electoral work but he should have time the month of October - approximately 3 weeks - to devote time to working on the governor's campaign.

 We should be expecting some events the months of October and November, all leading up to November's nomination from the Green Party of California for Governor so be on the lookout for that!

 -Co-Campaign Manager

 PS - We will very soon have a website up. Thank you for being patient.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luis-Rodriguez-for-California/488092261213336?ref=hl