[GPSCC-chat] Heartbleed is real. Do something real.

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:19:18 PDT 2014

I don't use online banking much, though I do pay bills with a debit card. I
may be able to use a real credit card soon instead, though I have yet to
actually receive the card that I was notified that was sent to me in the
mail. Like I said in another thread, the US govt likely has a backdoor into
every encryption method out there, including RSA's stuff (there was a
specific news item on that one) and anyone running HTTPS. My best bet in
regards to this is that my Direct Express online access/password only
allows me to look at my account balance and transaction history.  As far as
I know, I can't look up my account number or transfer money by logging in.
Good luck.

Sincerely,

John Thielking