[GPSCC-chat] Heartbleed is real. Do something real.

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:19:44 PDT 2014

Thanks for a very interesting conversation Cameron. I guess if TV monitors
can not be radio-surveillanced from more than a few feet away and without a
truckload of equipment, then  my Flash Mob inside a mall idea (see the
thread Can Flash Mobs and Olive Drab Clubs Defeat The NSA?) may work better
if the mall in question just happens to not have their security system
connected to the Internet so that the protestors can't be individually
tracked in real time by the NSA.  Probably also the random CCTV security
systems throughout San Jose are not likely to be tipping off the NSA in
real time to my location. And at the very least the electronic watches that
people may have on are also likely secure from remote sensing.  Thanks for
the reality check.  I still don't trust my keyboard or my Windows XP to not
compromise https though.  When I buy my next computer, it will probably
still run windows, but it definitely won't be a laptop with a built in
camera and microphone....

John Thielking