[GPSCC-chat] Heartbleed is real. Do something real.

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:07:49 PDT 2014

KRON4 TV news had an interesting piece on this bug tonight. Hopefully they
rebroadcast it at 11 so you all can see it. They were saying that they
found out who created the bug, that it was a "mistake" and that it could
take years for all the web sites involved to be fixed. What a headache.

John Thielking