[GPSCC-chat] help people move to a (user-friendly), freedom-respecting GNU/Linux computer system

Rob Means Rob at MeansForDemocracy.org
Fri Apr 11 09:40:50 PDT 2014

Cameron and Drew helped me move to an Ubuntu operating system. They both
deserve my thanks. Yes, there is some overhead in migrating one's
computer, but in the long run I have saved time and effort over dealing
with Microsoft security issues and seemingly interminable start-up time
(my computer boots up and is ready to go in seconds, not minutes.)