[GPSCC-chat] End banks deathgrip on your money

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 09:23:45 PDT 2014

I went to Meriwest's web site (www.meriwest.com) and it does appear that
they at least offer online e-statements of your transaction history without
having to log in to or enable online banking. If the e-statements get
updated more than once per month or if certain features of online banking
can be disabled then it seems we have a winner. I will visit them on Monday
to find out more. Thanks Drew.

John Thielking