[GPSCC-chat] Speaker for May 22?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Apr 21 20:55:16 PDT 2014

Hello, All:

       Do you have suggestions for someone to invite to speak 7 - 7:30
PM before our May 22 meeting?

       I'm thinking of inviting someone from the local League of Women
Voters to talk with us about their "smartvoter.org" initiative and other
sources of information for voters -- and how we might support their
efforts this election year.  There won't be much time for us to do much
between our May 22 meeting and the June 3 primary, but we might be able
to do something if anyone is interested.

       What do you think?

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--