[GPSCC-chat] Speaker for May 22?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Apr 21 21:46:56 PDT 2014

Hi, Sandy, et al.:

       Might it be feasible to ask Brian Davis to come June 26 or July 24?

       I have not yet contacted anyone about May 22, so we could have
Brian Davis then.  However, I'd prefer to have something on May 22 that
relates to the June 3 election.  I don't see anything in Brian Davis'
email suggesting that his comments would relate to anything on the June
3 ballot.  Therefore, my preference is to contact the League of Women
Voters (and perhaps others) who could talk about the voter information
available on the web.  If they don't respond by, say, April 26, we see
if Brian Davis is still available for May 22.

       Thanks,
       Spencer