[GPSCC-chat] Mercury News editorial: Feinstein bill risks further damage to Delta - San Jose Mercury News

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 16:54:46 PDT 2014

This article is ok. I really wanted to comment on the editorial in favor of GMO labeling, but I don't see a box where I can enter any comments. It is obvious why a CA bill can not address the issue of the labeling of alcohol. That decision is handled by the federal govt, not the states.  We went over this issue when prop 37 was up for discussion.

John Thielking