[GPSCC-chat] Endorsement of Rob Means for Milpitas City Council

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Tue Aug 26 16:20:41 PDT 2014

Rob I love you and will gladly consens to endorsing you (I hope to be there) but I need to scold you a bit because you ought to know better than to call our Council a "Central Committee". You (should) know one of the 10 Key Values is Decentralization so as a party we a made a specific point to make sure the official legal terminology for our party is county Council, not "Central Committee". Faux pas.

Greenvolution is NOW!

Drew