[GPSCC-chat] Why Climate Mvmnt must stand with Ferguson

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Aug 27 15:14:34 PDT 2014

On 8/26/2014 6:47 AM, Drew wrote:
> http://www.yesmagazine.org/planet/why-the-climate-movement-must-stand-with-ferguson
> --
Interesting piece, Drew. Tanks for posting.   It has always been obvious
that the poor, and that generally means people of color, will be the
most affected by climate change.  Look at the Central Valley.  It won't
be the big farm operators like Stuart Resnick who are hurting, it will
be the followers of Chavez and Huerta who work the fields and find no
work, or those with no water in the well as BBC featured on the news
tonight.

That why this old, college educated white guy is doing all he can to
stop climate change now before it is too late.  This is an existential
threat for many.  The change has to come in my life time and I am
already in my 70's.
--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/