[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Petition update

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 21:12:31 PST 2014

Hi Everyone (especially County Councilmembers),

Who is in charge of tabulating our signatures on a week by week basis and making these reports to Kamran? I sent one in last week based on Caroline's report to me on how many signatures she turned in and how many were valid.

I currently have 30-40 more for each candidate that I plan to take to the registrar on Thursday. If anyone wants me to submit theirs for them, I will do so, just contact me so we can make arrangements.

Based on informal, word-of-mouth rumors, I would say we are currently closer to 100 signatures collected than to our goal of 1000.

If each person on this list would print out the forms for the four candidates (available at http://www.cagreens.org/elections/2014) and get them filled out by 10 registered Santa Clara County voters, we would be significantly closer to our goal. Any volunteers? Let us know how many you collect so that the designated person can tabulate and report them to Kamran.

Thanks!

Sandy Perry
408-691-6153