[GPSCC-chat] Protest Leon Panetta, We, Th, &/or Fr

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Wed Feb 19 04:29:38 PST 2014

Oh and further see this article explaining how Albright and the President of Pakistan as well as Fox news had announced publicly that Usama Bin Laden actually died in 2001 of Marfan's Disease. Panetta and President Obama perpetuated the Bush fiction that Bin Laden was still alive to pursue their war making obsession and then staged an elaborate assassination (of somebody, who knows who - probably in order to recover Bin Laden's body which was thought to be buried at the attacked compound in Pakistan and to make Obama look tough and appealing to the neo-conservatives).

http://www.sailanmuslim.com/news/osama-bin-laden-died-of-natural-cause-on-december-2001-so-whom-did-obama-kill-in-pakistan-on-sunday-1-may-by-latheef-farook/

Green is revealing!

Drew