[GPSCC-chat] Signature Totals and Supplemental Signature Gathering

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 11:02:39 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Below is the report I sent to Kamran.

As it says, I estimate we have about 75 invalid signatures for each candidate that we can begin making up NOW by collecting other ones. Just be sure that the start date on the petition forms you use is marked no earlier than Feb. 21.

Sandy

Hi Kamran,

I can't get a final count from the registrar today, they told me it would be available on Monday afternoon. I will forward a complete report when I hear from them.

My estimate is that we turned in about 300-350 signatures for each candidate and about 75 each were invalid. We will be trying to make up those 75 between now and March 11 during the supplemental signature period.

Sandy Perry
San Jose, Santa Clara County