[GPSCC-chat] Agenda Item -- Host a plenary?

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 17:17:54 PST 2014

The day after our last GPSCC meeting I received an email from  Sanda
Everette (apparently also sent to other GPSCC activists) inquiring whether  Santa
Clara County Greens might serve as a Plenary host.  I wrote back  that we
had held our monthly meeting the night previous, but that I would  request the
item be put on the agenda for our next meeting.  Based on the  SGA
situation, I have no personal energies for this.   Warner