[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Feb 24 08:12:41 PST 2014

Hello, All:

       The co-sponsorship with Dream Menders for showing "Inequality for
All" March 30 will likely expand to co-sponsoring with Dream Menders,
the San José Peace & Justice Center and Common Cause for showing
"Inequality for All" March 21 and 30 (a Friday and a Sunday).  I will
assume that the County Council concurs with this unless I hear otherwise.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

On 2/23/2014 11:55 PM, Drew wrote:
> Thank you for taking care of this.