[GPSCC-chat] FW: I'm Dreaming of a Green Apple

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 21:17:34 PST 2014

It sure would be nice if all products had a standard design and user interface. That way when Yahoo.com mail screws up three times in 2 weeks and I decide to dump them, I'm not stuck with the inferior user interface of gmail.  In these cases, design patents and copyrights are counterproductive.

John Thielking