[GPSCC-chat] Registrar Of Voters Still Counting Signatures, and one agenda item

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 22:14:16 PST 2014

Spencer,

Both Pete and I have read that Mercury News article. However, you shouldn't be so ready to believe everything you read in the Mercury News. As you are so fond of pointing out, we need citizen journalists in place of what passes for the mainstream media. Also, what do you know about courtroom procedures? Thanks.

John Thielking