[GPSCC-chat] Messaging for Prop 49, the Overturn Citizens United Advisory Measure on the California ballot, Nov. 4, 2014

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jul 28 18:45:27 PDT 2014

       What do you think we should say in literature supporting Prop 49,
the Overturn Citizens United Advisory Measure on the California ballot,
Nov. 4, 2014?

       I've heard that Money Out, Voters In (www.moneyoutvotersin.org),
which I believe led the effort to get Prop 49 on the ballot, is now
working frantically on messaging and are eager for input on this.

       I put my thoughts on this (1 page) in Google Docs so anyone with
the link can comment:
"https://docs.google.com/document/d/11gTyZcJrVMn8jStSCDAOaWS3pqgFw8VUOwrnMKLJKJA/edit?usp=sharing".

       Comments welcomed.
       Best Wishes,