[GPSCC-chat] Messaging for Prop 49, the Overturn Citizens United Advisory Measure on the California ballot, Nov. 4, 2014

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Jul 29 09:15:38 PDT 2014

Actually, Tian and I tabled at the Sunnyvale Library, because they were having a lecture on how to use power more wisely in your home. We passed out Green lit with our new address on it. I had rubber stamps made and Jim Doyle came over and helped stamp. Sandy went to the healthcare meeting. I have tried to send along 350.org notifications of upcoming events, but they don't get posted. Shall I just send them to you?
Caroline