[GPSCC-chat] Water, water nowhere.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 12:00:54 PDT 2014

On 7/28/2014 2:45 PM, Joel Masser wrote:
> I believe Director Kennedy is in favor of the Delta Tunnel project.
> Director Schmidt says he hasn’t decided yet.
I think that Director Kennedy is in favor of a rational Bay Delta
Conservation Plan.   That does not mean that he agrees on the tunnels.
I know that his campaign manager is a strong supporter of Restore the
Delta and very much against the tunnels.

Here is an excerpt from a piece that Kennedy ran in Morgan Hill Life
around the beginning of the year.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/