[GPSCC-chat] Proposed Agenda for GPSCC Thursday Meeting 6-26-14

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Jun 26 00:26:52 PDT 2014

Hello, All:

       Could you please resend this email to anyone you know on AOL and
ATT.net who might be interested?

       Warner and Sandy told me they are not receiving email from
sosfbay-discuss, and neither is Caroline.  I've recently received email
from Warner and Sandy.  This says that they can send to sosfbay-discuss,
which means that they are still on that list. Warner and Sandy have
AOL.  Caroline has att.net.  My conjecture is that AOL and att.net have
installed a new feature to reduce spam traffic, and that feature may be
blocking sosfbay-discuss.

       See you this evening.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD