[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350SiliconValley] Cookies, Lemonade & Climate Solutions! Tomorrow 3/2 2-4 pm

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Mar 1 21:23:30 PST 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lisa Altieri <laltieri at earthlink.net>
To: 350siliconvalley at googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2014 9:38 AM
Subject: [350SiliconValley] Cookies, Lemonade & Climate Solutions!  Tomorrow 3/2 2-4 pm

Hi all,

    Just a reminder our 350 Silicon Valley Quarterly meeting
is tomorrow, Sunday, 3/2, 2-4 pm!  Join us for cookies, lemonade and
climate solutions!  Meet others concerned about climate locally and share
ideas.
    We will be featuring a video presentation of new
research on a 100% renewable solutions to climate change by Mark Jacobson,
Stanford University.  We will also talk about our local efforts and how you
can get involved and take action on climate change!

Here are the details:
When:  Sunday, March 2, 2-4 pm
Where:  San Jose Woman’s Club
            75 South
11th Street, San Jose

Please RSVP:  http://www.350siliconvalley.org/350sv_quarterly_meeting

We hope you can join us!  Please bring a friend!

350 Silicon Valley Team