[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350svnotarsands] Time is running out for KXL comments! If you haven't sent yours in, please do so BY THIS FRIDAY

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Mar 4 17:47:57 PST 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com>
To: 350svnotarsands at googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 7:56 PM
Subject: [350svnotarsands] Time is running out for KXL comments! If you haven't sent yours in, please do so BY THIS FRIDAY

The email below is from the "Institute for the 21st Century Energy", another deception by the US Chamber of Commerce to mislead unsuspecting Americans into supporting KXL. This is what we're up against. Big Oil is funding robocalls and other deceptive communications to try and buy our democracy and outweigh us in the KXL comment battle.

Please send a letter if you haven't already, and get your friends and families to do the same, here are the model letters and background info on KXL if needed:
	* Model letters: http://www.350siliconvalley.org/keystone_xl_comment_drive_march_2014

	* Background info on KXL: http://www.350siliconvalley.org/no_tar_sands_newsletter_2014_02_17

As a 350SV team, we've already generated 242 letters! Fantastic job everyone! Can we get to 300 or more by Friday?

Thank you everyone for supporting this effort, we're likely in the home stretch on KXL and every letter counts!

Pierre
http://www.350siliconvalley.org/www.facebook.com/350SiliconValley http://www.meetup.com/350SiliconValley/