[GPSCC-chat] volunteers, agenda item, subcommittee

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 21:39:07 PDT 2014

I would suggest that Drew and I be assigned to run this program out of the De Anza Green Party Club, especially since the students are from there. We have a lot of ongoing projects for possible interns to work on.

We are working on a Global Climate Convergence program from Earth Day to Mayday at De Anza as well as on the statewide electoral campaigns. In addition, we can connect students with the April 12 Andrew Hill Health Fair if that is their interest, or the Dave Cortese campaign for Mayor that some of us are working on.

Sandy