[GPSCC-chat] agenda item - volunteers

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 14:22:34 PDT 2014

Formal authorisation for Drew and Sandy to run the Green Party
community service program for DeAnza volunteers.

That as a response to the question the tentative volunteer posed, namely

Do you have a volunteer / internship program?

And note, they must put in 12 hours of community service time.

Once again, here is a copy of the email :

Hi, my name is Navreen and I’m a student at De Anza College. I’m taking
a political science
course and my instructor is seeking opportunities with local
politically-oriented organizations
and campaigns as part of our service learning offerings. We can send
some students your way
as volunteers as they must fulfill 12 hours of community service for the
course (courses are
12 weeks in duration). If you are interested, please answer the
following questions:

1. Do you have a volunteer/internship program?
2. Are college students eligible?
3. If you are interested, please provide a contact name, phone
number/email, and a description
4. of the opportunity so we can share with our students.

Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions or how we can work
together.