[GPSCC-chat] agenda item

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Wed Mar 19 13:15:32 PDT 2014

       If someone could turn Jim's suggested web site update (or any
other suggested update) into a more complete proposal, I can implement
it.  If I think it should be reviewed by others, then we can discuss it
in a monthly meeting or refer it to the County Council.  (Unfortunately,
I have too many other commitments to do much research and artistic
creation.)

       Spencer