[GPSCC-chat] Can County Council Agree to Co-Sponsor Gatyle McLaughlin in San Jose?

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 22:13:36 PDT 2014

It occurred to me it would be unwise to wait until our meeting on the 27th to consider co-sponsoring Gayle McLaughlin's appearance in San Jose on April 9. If we agree to co-sponsor now, we can get our name on the publicity. Can the County Council make a decision on this? As soon as you do, I will transmit the information to Richard Hobbs, who is organizing the event through Human Agenda.

Thanks!

Sandy