[GPSCC-chat] Can County Council Agree to Co-Sponsor Gatyle McLaughlin in San Jose?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 08:19:16 PDT 2014

I agree to cosponsor.

John Thielking

________________________________
 From: Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com>
To: perrysandy at aol.com; sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Can County Council Agree to Co-Sponsor Gatyle McLaughlin in San Jose?

Betsy and I concur with having the Santa Clara Greens co-sponsor local appearance(s) of the Green Mayor of Richmond, CA, Gayle McLaughlin.  Spencer

On 3/21/2014 10:13 PM, perrysandy at aol.com wrote:

It occurred to me it would be unwise to wait until our meeting on the 27th to consider co-sponsoring Gayle McLaughlin's appearance in San Jose on April 9. If we agree to co-sponsor now, we can get our name on the publicity. Can the County Council make a decision on this? As soon as you do, I will transmit the information to Richard Hobbs, who is organizing the event through Human Agenda.

>Thanks!
>

>Sandy

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer