[GPSCC-chat] Santa Clara Police Harrassed anti-war protester; join us tomorrow 11:30 - 1, Stevens Creek & Winchester

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Mar 22 19:28:04 PDT 2014

Hello, All:

       Below please find an email from David Ledesma, who had a brother
killed in Vietnam.  David has been vigiling every Saturday and Sunday,
11:30 AM - 1 PM at Stevens Creek and Winchester Blvd, on a corner that
is inside the City of Santa Clara.  Earlier today, he was harassed by an
officer of the Santa Clara Police, claiming he was violating some city
ordinance, though she wasn't sure which one.  After the incident,
attorney Dan Mayfield told Ledesma he would send letters to appropriate
officials on Monday.

       If you can, please join David and Me tomorrow, Sunday, 11:30 AM -
1 PM, Stevens Creek and Winchester Blvd.  Bring your favorite anti-war
sign or just a camera ;-)

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer
M:  408-655-4567