[GPSCC-chat] Police Kill Homeless Man

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 08:25:30 PDT 2014

I'm referring to the anti-vaccine people who posted the article. Misguided though some may believe they are about vaccines, they are what I call "good environmentalists". Unfortunately it is often the case that "environmentalists" at least in Santa Cruz are often more concerned about trash in the poignip than they are about the civil rights of the unhoused.

John Thielking