[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Fw: Tammy Doe Is Battling Chase Bank for Her Home

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:30:34 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Thielking <pagesincolor at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Subject: Fw: Tammy Doe Is Battling Chase Bank for Her Home
To: "peacemovies at gmail.com" <peacemovies at gmail.com>

  ----- Forwarded Message -----
 *From:* Sirajah Raheem <sirajah at occupyourhomesatl.org>
*To:* pagesincolor at yahoo.com
*Sent:* Monday, May 5, 2014 7:40 PM
*Subject:* Tammy Doe Is Battling Chase Bank for Her Home

Dear Home Defenders,

Tammy bought her house in 1996. She has raised her children to adulthood
here and together they made their house a home. After a five year fight for
principle reduction, Chase Bank is refusing to negotiate and is trying to
kick Tammy out of her home. Our communities don't need anymore empty
houses.

Tell Chase Bank that Tammy's not leaving!
<http://start2.occupyourhomes.org/petitions/keep-tammy-doe-in-her-home>
Tammy's campaign to save her home of nearly twenty years is reaching a
tipping point this week. This could end in an eviction, but with your help
it will end in a victory. We need your support today. Sign Tammy's petition
to show Suntrust that she's fighting for her home and we're standing behind
her!
Don't let Tammy stand alone!
<http://start2.occupyourhomes.org/petitions/keep-tammy-doe-in-her-home>
This Thursday we're holding a press conference at Tammy's Lithonia, GA home
to put a human face on national housing issues. Following that press
conference we're delivering Tammy's petitions to Chase Bank. Every single
signature is support for Tammy and her family, every single signature shows
that our communities are fighting back against foreclosure.

Please sign Tammy's petition
today!<http://start2.occupyourhomes.org/petitions/keep-tammy-doe-in-her-home>

Thank you,
Occupy Our Homes Atlanta
Deanne, Rob, Shab, Sirajah, Tim

(P.S. Like our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/OccupyHomesAtlanta>for updates on these
campaigns and upcoming actions!)

You received this email because you signed the petition 'Occupy Our Homes
Atlanta'. If you don't want to receive emails from the 'Occupy Our Homes
Atlanta' campaign in the future, please
unsubscribe<http://start2.occupyourhomes.org/partnerships/occupy-our-homes-atlanta/unsubscribes/2aa9e09d8af84e5271077654c4d57e8e177f7dc0>.