[GPSCC-chat] volunteer / interview

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 20 15:43:04 PDT 2014

Hello Leilani,
Yes, we can help.
I have forwarded your email request to our discussion list.
so in a day or two we will have responses as to who is
available and when.  Once we have that we will of course let you know.

Do you have any availability restrictions?
How much credit time do you need?
How long should the interviews be if we take the interview route?
It has been quite a while but we have tabled in the past at the
Morgan Hill Farmers Market by the train station  Perhaps you would
like to do that.  Saturday 9 am to 1 pm  or a portion thereof.

Jim Doyle
Green Party of Santa Clara County