[GPSCC-chat] FW: [gpca-forum] Viewpoints:_More_mischief_in_‘t op-two’_primary_system_-_The_Sacramento_Bee

Brian snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 01:22:43 PDT 2014

From: barry at hermansons.com
To: gpca-forum at cagreens.org
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 01:17:15 -0700
Subject: Re: [gpca-forum] Viewpoints:_More_mischief_in_‘t op-two’_primary_system_-_The_Sacramento_Bee

An excellent article.  In San Francisco, the Republican candidate for Congress finished 2nd in June of 2012 with 16,256 votes.  As few as 20,000 votes for a Green on June 3rd could assure a place on the November ballot alongside Nancy Pelosi.  This isn't mischief.  It is an attempt to make lemonade out of the lemons we were given with the top 2 voting system.

If anyone on this list wants to travel to San Francisco this coming week to help distribute campaign lit and do visibility, you can stay at my home and I will feed you.  With the work I have already done, my chances of finishing in the top 2 are very good.  With your help, they are excellent.
Can't come to SF?  Next Tuesday, the SF Green Party will send out a press release.  I will forward it to this list.  Please send it to other Greens and to media in your area.
Thank you for the work you are doing to build the Green Party.
Barry Hermanson for Congress
barryhermanson.org415-664-7754