[GPSCC-chat] Statement on Ukraine from consensus at Thursday's meeting

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue May 27 09:03:38 PDT 2014

Hello, All:

       What should we be doing with this?

       The minutes from Last Thursday include a few notes on this issue,
ending, "Warner will draft a statement and send to Tian for posting."
Did Tian volunteer to print this and mail it to the four representatives
and two senators?

       Thanks,
       Spencer

p.s.  You are all encouraged to contact your senators and representative
with some message like this, noting if you wish that the Green Party of
Santa Clara County has expressed concern about this.

On 5/26/2014 11:07 AM, WB4D23 at aol.com wrote:
> Because I agreed to draft this...  Warner
> May 22, 2014
> Anna Eshoo, U.S. House of Representatives
> Mike Honda, U.S. House of Representatives
> Zoe Lofgren, U.S. House of Representatives
> Sam Farr, U.S. House of Representatives
> Diane Feinstein, U.S. Senate
> Barbara Boxer, U.S. Senate
> To Our South Bay Federal Legislators:
> Among many others, members of the Green Party of Santa Clara County
> are very concerned about events occurring in Ukraine and what may be
> United States responses to this international crisis.
> We urge that diplomatic efforts be used to address this dangerous
> situation and particularly oppose U.S. military aid to any government
> in Ukraine.
> On behalf of the GPSCC:
> Name(s)
> POB Address