[GPSCC-chat] Keep guns out of the hands of stalkers

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:13:48 PDT 2014

Hello,

I just sent my senators a letter urging them to support legislation to keep
guns out of the hands of domestic abusers and stalkers. This legislation is
critically important to preventing gun violence and it will save women's
lives.

Join me and send a message today:

http://act.everytown.org/sign/klobuchar-support?source=ems_klobuchar&utm_source=em&utm_medium=_s_&utm_campaign=klobuchar&referring_akid=1586.1054866.ysiGKM&source=share_email_link

Thanks!

John Thielking

PS As I said in a comment to a CNN article on the Santa Barbara shootings,
this incident has as much to say about Rape Culture as it says about gun
control. Women are not put on this Earth to be used by men. If a woman
hangs up the phone when you call or otherwise just doesn't want to talk to
you, that is her right and you will just have to get over it.