[GPSCC-chat] vote NO to retain CA Justices supporting Citizens United against the 99%

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Nov 3 08:35:39 PST 2014

Hello, All:

       If you have not already voted, I encourage you to vote NO to not
retain Supreme Court Justices Goodwin Liu and Kathryn Mickle Werdegar,
because they voted to remove Prop 49, the "Overturn Citizens United"
initiative, from this year's ballot, after having been placed there by
SB 1272.

       If you have not yet posted a mail-in ballot, please do NOT give
it to the post office, as it probably will not arrive in time to be
counted.  Instead, please take it to a local polling station (which you
can find at
"http://www.sccgov.org/sites/rov/VBM/Pages/ReturningMail.aspx").  If
you've already marked your ballot and want to change it, I believe you
can do that at any polling station.

       If you were wavering on whether to vote, please vote, at least
vote NO to not retain Justices Liu and Werdegar.  It's important.

       Thanks,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD