[GPSCC-chat] vote NO to retain CA Justices supporting Citizens United against the 99%

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 11:27:37 PST 2014

Spencer Graves wrote:
> Hello, All:
>

>        If you have not already voted, I encourage you to vote NO to not
> retain Supreme Court Justices Goodwin Liu and Kathryn Mickle Werdegar,
> because they voted to remove Prop 49, the "Overturn Citizens United"
> initiative, from this year's ballot, after having been placed there by
> SB 1272.
>

>        If you have not yet posted a mail-in ballot, please do NOT give
> it to the post office, as it probably will not arrive in time to be
> counted.

Yes, I hear that on the radio this morning.

> Instead, please take it to a local polling station (which you
> can find at
> "http://www.sccgov.org/sites/rov/VBM/Pages/ReturningMail.aspx").  If
> you've already marked your ballot and want to change it, I believe you
> can do that at any polling station.

I doubt that.  I think you have to go to your own
polling station or to the ROV office in San Jose.

You can vote provisionally at any polling place,
but who knows when your ballot would be counted.

For more info:
http://www.sccgov.org/sites/rov/Pages/Registrar-of-Voters.aspx
1-408-299-VOTE (8683)
1-866-430-VOTE (8683)