[GPSCC-chat] Any Greens ran in Santa Clara County?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat Nov 8 07:47:54 PST 2014

Dear Mike:

       I didn't check, but no one contacted the local Green party in any
substantive way.

       Spencer

p.s.  A former Green, now Democrat, ran for City Council of Milpitas.
He came in 7 in a field of 8, in which the top 2 were elected.  Beyond
that, I do not recall any discussion at a monthly meeting or on our
local email list of a local Green candidate. I've attended and taking
minutes at most of the regular monthly meetings for several years and
all of them for the past 13 months at least (I have the key to where we
meet, so if I'm not there, they don't meet).  I have not read all the
emails, but if that had happened.

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer