[GPSCC-chat] US Social Forum Assembly Sunday October 5

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 19:49:37 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Here is a chance to connect with the US Social Forum that is coming to San Jose in June, 2015. Get to know some of the organizers and help formulate the vision of the new world we are striving for and will be organizing around!

Introduction to the U.S. Social Forum & People's Movement Assembly

 Sunday, October 5 2014 @ 2 PM
AACI

 2400 Moorpark Ave. Room 210

San Jose

AN AFTERNOON WITH SHAMAKO NOBLE, JOHN DE GRAAF, HUMAN AGENDA & YOUR VISIONARY WISDOM &ACTION

 Shamako Noble, National Coordinator of the U.S. Social Forum

John de Graaf, Author of What's the Economy For? & National Director of the Take Back Your Time Movement

 "The Ecohumanist Alternative":  A Bold Skit by Human Agenda

ANALYZE: The Current Moment

ENVISION: The Future We Want

COMMIT TO ACTIONS: Toward the Future We Envision

 This event is sponsored by SAN JOSE BAY AREA LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE  OF THE U.S. SOCIAL FORUM, LOW INCOME SELF HELP CENTER,  SAN JOSE PEACE  & JUSTICE CENTER, HIP HOP CONGRESS, CHAM, SILICON VALLEY DE-BUG,  MULTIMEDIA CENTER, HUMAN AGENDA, LEGAL AID SOCIETY OF SANTA CLARA  COUNTY, NATIONAL MOVE TO AMEND