[GPSCC-chat] foothill political awarenesss day

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 12 18:35:27 PDT 2014

I received the following email.  The campus map
  http://www.foothill.edu/news/maps.php
would be too large for our email list

Hi, Jim Doyle

I'm Chris in student government at Foothill College
Our senate board discussed all the details for the "Political Awareness
Day"
event until yesterday and I'd love to give all information for your party.

We will start the event from 12 to 1 in Oct 15th.  [That is this comiing
Wednesday.]
We already reserved the Green Party table, and you can come to the booth
at 11:30~40

At 12, so many students will visit the event(I estimate over 1,000), and
we will make
one big group(20~25 students) per ten minutes. Then, you can explain
about your
party  (Definition, History, Purpose and etc) in booth. After your
explanation, one
volunteer  student will ask one question to group students about your
party.

In addition, we would love if you become a quest speaker and promote
your party
during the event.

About the location, please find the build 3500(library) in campus map,
then you can
see the library quad in front of this building. Unfortunately, I have a
midterm until 12,
 so I provide the another senator's number to ask any questions about
set up for that
day.

She will also guide you to the event booth. Cindy- 4086502566
<tel:4086502566>
Our college address is 12345 El Monte Rd, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022

I will ask to the school event director about the free parking ticket. I
will send an email
about this issue tomorrow afternoon

If you have any questions about the event, please ask to me anytime !
Thank you for coming.

Best Regards