[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Norman Solomon on October 20

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat Oct 18 18:51:19 PDT 2014

Normon Solomon will speak at Harry's Hofbrau, 390 Saratoga Ave, San
José, Monday evening, Oct. 20, sponsored by the Santa Clara County
Democratic Club.  Solomon is an acclaimed author and severe critic of US
foreign and domestic policy, including US use of force in the Middle
East and the current surveillance state.  For more information, see below.

Spencer