[GPSCC-chat] Fundraising Bash for Homeless Aid--Sunday 3-5 pm Palo Alto UU

Brian snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:27:30 PDT 2014

    Sunday, October 19, 3-5 pm celebrate two organizations that provide shelter to our local unhoused population -Heart and Home
Collaborative-a Women's Cold Weather Shelter run by Stanford University students and Project WeHOPE a year round shelter in
East Palo Alto.

        FREE admission  -  Delicious food  -  No-host wine
        Silent Auction including art, ceramics, and a Santa Cruz getaway.
        Fun and affordable white elephant items for purchase.
        Good company  -  Updates from both organizations
        An opportunity to support two organizations that support our community.

    www.projectwehope.org and www.hhcollab.org

    You may want to send this out to your personal networks.

    3-5 pm October 19
    Palo Alto Unitarian Universalist Church
    505 E. Charleston Rd, Palo Alto, 94306