[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 21:33:06 PDT 2014

October 21, 2014

Below is a list of items without presenters listed and without  proposed
amounts of time for the items.  Some them, "GOTV" and "Armistice  Day" are so
vague that it is impossible to understand what is meant by the  listing (a
report?
a proposal?).  Presumably other items are reports  (?).
Caroline posted something about a state party meeting in  Monterey.
Shouldn't that be reported?  I thought she had inquired  about interest in
volunteers for delegates?  Warner

In a message dated 10/21/2014 5:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,