[GPSCC-chat] invitation to endorse or sponsor

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 16:50:16 PDT 2014

This is an excerpt of what was sent to me:

Hi Jim,

My name is John and I'm with the SF Bay Chapter of the Sierra Club.

Based on the Green Party of Santa Clara County's support of the
Forward on Climate rally last year, we wanted to invite you to support
the Northern California People’s Climate Rally
<http://bayareasept21-350bayarea.nationbuilder.com/> this September 21st at
Oakland’s Lake Merritt Amphitheater. The purpose of the event is to act
in solidarity with the historic People's Climate March in New York,
where thousands of people will rally for climate action from a UN Summit
on climate change happening that same week.

We in the Bay Area also planning major poster & bannering,
street actions, etc. all over the region on that day. All these
events and actions will welcome families and children, often
including games and activities for children. Our Bay Area Rally
will be one of dozens of exciting rallies that will be held all across
the U.S. and worldwide.

    * Endorsers – promote event to their members or, for individuals,
    * to their associates, friends and colleagues
    *

    * Sponsors – promote event to their members, plus provide
    * financial support of $25 to $200 and/or volunteers
    *

    * Partners – promote event to their members, provide financial
    * support of $250 to $1,000 and/or provide volunteers
    *